Sunday, January 20, 2013

Badness...

I was planning to post something fun today, but yesterday had other plans.  Tara was acting strange on Friday, and then on Saturday morning she was despondent and wouldn't eat. We took her to the vet, and she had all kinds of problems. (Severe anemia, low oxygen, blood not clotting... They couldn't run diagnostic tests because they were afraid she would bleed out if they drew enough blood to test.)  After they did all they could for her, we brought her to the emergency vet to spend the night in their oxygen room.  They called at 4am to let me know that she had developed severe head tilt (with the accompanying vertigo and darting eyes).  At 8am they called to let me know she was gone. 
She was such an amazing bunny, and insane in the best possible way... She was only in my life for about three weeks, but she'd totally nuzzled her way into my heart. I'll miss her.

1 comment:

lester said...

so sorry for your loss...