Thursday, February 23, 2012

Charley! (And an Update)

Hi there...
During my absence from this blog, quite a bit has happened. As a result of a lot of factors relating to pain management issues, I moved from Waltham to Portland, OR in January to crash with family until I can sort things out. Pedro and Rico, both blind and both having a hard time putting up with Charley's craziness lately, are with a new human in the Boston area who is giving them all the love and affection they so deserve. Mr. Charley, though, came to Portland with me. He took a few days to settle in, but now he seems to absolutely love it here. There's a door from the guest room that opens onto the back yard, so when I'm sitting outside with him Charley can run in and out as he sees fit...
When he's out there, he loves exploring and practicing his sprinting, as always...
When he's not being a dork outside, Charley loves lounging in front of the fire, staring into its hypnotic flames...
As things settle down around here, hopefully I'll be able to get back to posting more often. For now, I'm just going to try to get close to as relaxed and comfy as my boy Chuck...

No comments: