Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Oh, Hi...

It's been a while since I've posted on here. When things have been good I've been too busy to post, and then when things have been crappy I haven't felt like posting. I'm snowed in today, so it seemed like a good time to catch up...
(That's my car over on the right there...) Anyway, first things first: After a seriously unfortunate overtime loss to the stupid Lions, Tampa finished strong at a strong 10-6, first with a romp at home against Seattle and then in a satisfying victory at New Orleans. Sadly, 10-6 was not enough to make the playoffs this year, but it's still a huge turnaround from 3-13. Can't wait to see what these guys do next season (if there is a 2011-12 season...).
Haven't been doing much crazy cooking lately, but I've got some fun things in the queue for the next couple weeks. I also have some bunny news... but I'll put that in another post so Stanley can pretend it never happened. Hmm... Oh, yeah. I remember now that the other reason I haven't been posting is because I haven't had anything fun and exciting to report...

No comments: