Friday, January 28, 2011

Snow Bunnies!

This started as a post about Charley in the snow, but then Dennis got in on the fun and it became a more general Snow Bunnies! post...(How ridiculously handsome is Dennis?) Charley is a huge fan of the snow on the porch. Whenever I leave or come home he rushes to try to get out the door. I usually don't have my camera on hand while he's doing the majority of his binkying, digging, and snow-eating... but trust me when I tell you that it's incredibly adorable. Here he is in a few of his calmer moments in the snow. My little Mr. Crazy-Pants... I have pretty much no choice but to spoil him rotten every chance I get...
Best (crazy) bunny ever... Here's a video, which missed the binkys but caught some of the happiness...

Aside from the picture at the start of this post and the one below, I mostly have videos of Dennis. In the picture below he's cleaning up after playing in the snow... Gotta stay handsome, you know... (Rico is the same way.)
Here he is being adorable. Note how adorably his ears twitch around and how he loves to rub his chin on everything... In the last video I had to stop early because Charley wouldn't stop batting at my lens cap...



I still don't know why they enjoy the snow, but who am I to stop them?

No comments: