Monday, January 17, 2011

Bunny News!

The original trio has bonded! It's kind of amazing. There was some solid three-bunny snuggles yesterday, and the three of them are living together now as if there was never any animosity between them. (No photographic evidence yet... Charley is too hyper to keep hanging with Rico once he sees me and my camera.) Getting Charley to bond with Dennis is still a work in progress, but seeing him be friends with Rico is making me pretty damn happy. Woohoo!

UPDATE: OK. Here are two blurry pictures for proof. The first one I took without them seeing me. Rico is grooming Charley's nose... The second one shows what happens when I go over near them and my camera flashes ... Charley and Rico are like "Do you mind? We were trying to snuggle over here..."

4 comments:

Mom said...

I really never thought it would happen!

emmo said...

I started to lose hope a few times as well... =)

mamabunny72 said...

That is terrific news! That second photo is cute... they really do look annoyed :-)

How is Dennis with Pedro and Rico?

Good luck to Charley and Dennis as they work things out!

emmo said...

Dennis, Rico, and Pedro all do pretty well (no fighting at least), but Dennis makes Rico and Pedro pretty nervous because he's so big and strong...

He was grooming Pedro the other day and Pedro had to scratch his ear, which led to his foot accidentally (gently) hitting Dennis in the face, so now Dennis is scared of sweet little Pedro, too. =)