Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bunnies! (Another Dennis Edition)

So, it's official: Dennis is part of my household. The bonding process has a ways to go, but I realized that I love him and there was no way I could let him go. He's so awesome, I never really stood a chance...
There are no more bunny gates up in the house. (Dennis chewed through the wooden step-over gate in the door to his room in about 20 minutes, at which point I decided to just let him be in charge of bonding...) Yesterday morning I came in and found all four bunnies in the hallway, not fighting. Progress! Charley still runs Dennis off from the kitchen (if I'm not distracting him with food) and gets a little worked up sometimes, but Rico seems to be coming around to the idea of living with Dennis. Here Dennis is debating whether to go play with the other bunnies or just hang out in his room with me... I'll finish this post with more pictures of Dennis... mostly washing up and showing off his cute little white belly... (Yes, that is the New Kids' "Hangin' Tough" VHS in the background behind him, next to my Bucs Super Bowl DVD and the complete Buffy collection...)

1 comment:

Cara said...

Agouti buns rule!