Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Weeks 12 and 13 Bucs Posts: Heartbreaking Losses I Don't Want to Talk About

So, as some of you may have noticed (most likely with some degree of happiness), I haven't been posting about Tampa lately. I'm all kinds of not-feeling-well, and heart-breaking losses are just no fun. I could tell you all the small things that could have gone differently to save the games (a bad pass interference call when we played the Ravens, a questionable interception call against Atlanta, injuries...) but that just sounds downright sad in the end. The fact is Tampa lost. There should be three straight wins coming up (Washington, Detroit, Seattle), but a loss to the Saints in Week 17 would leave Tampa at 10-6 and sitting home watching the playoffs. That's just the way it goes, I guess. I'll feel good about what a huge improvement this team is over the team that went 3-13 last year a few weeks after the season ends... Super Bowl delusions will start again a few months after that (if there even is a 2011 season to be delusional about). But for now... I don't want to talk about it.

No comments: