Friday, December 31, 2010

Bunnies! (Dennis Edition)

Dennis is an extremely good bunny and has earned the chance to upgrade his space from an exercise pen to the whole den (minus the 2 feet next to the wall where most of the wires to chew on are...). This arrangement makes it much easier for me to bond with him and much easier to take pictures of his cuteness, so I thought I should post some better pictures of how adorable this guy is...
The first priority in his newly-expanded territory, of course, was to rub his chin on everything. This took him a few hours, but he did a good and thorough job...
Every morning when I come in he treats me to lots of binkys. One of the rabbit-sitters when I was away said that she would sit and talk with him and he would just binky away. I think he gets lonely and bored on his own (All the more reason for him to befriend Rico...) and he likes having nice people around. When the binkys and chin-rubbing are done, Dennis likes to lounge around. Here he is after that luxurious stretch above:
His best poses, though, are when he kicks his feet back and really relaxes...
We'll work more on bonding with Rico this weekend, but so far I've just been enjoying the process of helping him get comfy and bond with me... Such a good bunny...

No comments: