Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Week 14 Bucs Post (@ NY Jets, L 3-26)

Man. Josh Freeman has gone from giving us hope for the future to causing us to yell profanities at him (or, rather, at his image on the TV) repeatedly during games. I'm all for having a short memory and staying positive, but he was smiling and laughing when he left the field after his first two picks... Like "Hahaha... I just did something that will probably cost my team any chance of winning this game." Hang your head in shame at least until you get to the bench, kid...
The defense, again, looked pretty good despite being beat by a back-up QB for the third straight week. The field position Freeman's put them in over the last two weeks has been more than I would expect even a more talented unit to be able to overcome.
Next week: Seattle. That game seems winnable... especially when the players look up from the field and see me in the stands in my lucky Barber jersey (a lone red jersey in the sea of Seattle's ugly colors) cheering them on. Can't wait...

No comments: