Tuesday, October 6, 2009

More Bunnies al Fresco

So much bunny cuteness these days. Four quick indoor photos, then a new batch of Bunnies al Fresco pictures and a totally awesome video of Pedro practicing evasive maneuvers... Here are the cuties at brekky this morning:
and three pictures of Rico and his fat white belly looking very very handsome in the HPFC:
I'm a bit gimpy following surgery, but my mom is staying with me and helped me set up the fence for some good outdoor time with the bunnies. This is the third time in three weeks, and I think Rico and Pedro both are getting much more comfortable with the scenario. They were both much more calm this week as I "captured" them to put them in the pet carrier and take them outside, and Rico (who is much harder to catch than Pedro is) didn't even bother running away when it was time to go back inside (which is definitely unprecedented...). Rico was much more social this time. Here are several shots of the guys together:
Rico even lured Pedro under his new favorite bush to hang out stealthily for a while:
and came over to check out the tunnel (which is usually Pedro's domain):
Speaking of the tunnel, this is pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen:
Pedro's floppy ears crack me up when he's running:
but here he is looking a bit more agile, with the wind blowing through his fur:
Pedro is also just about the sweetest little thing when he's sitting still:
Not to be out-done, here's Rico checking out a leaf:
and doing his favorite running pose:
Time for videos. First up is an incredibly boring 32-second video, which I include because of the adorable tongue action at the 0:30 mark.

Then there is Pedro, being a giant dork. He was giving us some serious binky action yesterday, but also doing some work practicing his evasive maneuvers. This one was quite impressive.

2 comments:

shannca7 said...

I can't tell you how ecstatic I am to see these two running around and being loved. Thank you again and again and again! :)
~Shannon

emmo said...

Well, they are pretty darn easy to love. =)