Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bunnies!

I don't know about you, but I've had a rough week... and when I have a rough week, there's nothing that cheers me up quite as well as adorable bunnies. Because you can't see these little guys in person (and because I can't bring them to work to watch them all day), I'm posting (excessive amounts of) their awesomeness today. I can't think of a cuter place to start than with Pedro being a giant dork. I posted this (awesome) picture (along with a couple more subtle versions) previously:
while noting that Pedro really likes to stand on Rico. In case you thought this was an isolated incident, here he is doing it again:
and again:
and again:
I can't blame him. I would do the same thing if I were his size. Rico is so soft, I would be snuggling him constantly if I were Pedro... but I'm still not entirely sure why Rico puts up with it. From (an odd version of) snuggles, I'll move on to a bunny "fight." I've mentioned that Pedro has been getting more assertive since I built the HPFC. Here he is fighting with Rico over a piece of kale:
and the winner is...
Speaking of kale, I've had this picture around for a while but I don't think I've posted it here yet. This is the most ridiculously large bundle of kale I've ever seen at Russo's. The bunnies had never seen anything like it, either:
The bunnies still snuggle in the cage from time to time:
and are sometimes still tunnel bunnies (especially Rico):
They both take their turns napping in the HPFC:
or just lounging there being very handsome:
Pedro has gotten better at eating his hay:
and takes his nomming time in the HPFC very seriously:
Finally, in case you're having the kind of day where watching 23 seconds of bunny nomming would do you good, here you go:

1 comment:

Mom said...

These guys are definitely adorable!