Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekly Bunnies

I really spend a ridiculous amount of time trying to figure out what Rico and Pedro are thinking when they do things (like pee on my floor or panic when I cook anything), only to come to the same conclusion every time: They have brains the size of cashews. I really need to give up trying to assign higher-level thought processes to their odd behavior and just accept that they're not always going to do things that make any sense... Without further yammering, here are the bunnies... First up are a couple shots of them enjoying their dual tunnels:
... then fighting over a bit of cilantro:
More tunnel lounging:
And, finally, a video of some seriously high-quality nomming on Rico's part. (Pardon the blaring Regina Spektor in the background... I had to capture the moment, so I didn't have time to turn it down...) The best part starts at about the 0:33 mark... I bought them mustard greens for the first time this weekend, and they are big fans. I love watching Rico methodically munching his way through a leaf the size of his head... He's pretty awesome.

No comments: