Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weekly Bunnies

Lots of indoor pictures this week, as Pedro and Rico continue to enjoy their new favorite places for lounging around lazily. First, though, I thought I'd point out that, even though I don't post many pictures of such things anymore, Rico and Pedro still spend a heck of a lot of time laying down all snuggled up together in their cage. (The two pictures below are from different days, even though they look almost identical... This seems to be a favorite configuration for the little guys...)As I mentioned last week, Pedro is a big fan of the pet carrier:
and Rico is a big fan of the tunnel:
Here they are, each in their favorite spot:
and trying a change of pace:
Finally, here's a video of nomming in the tunnel. Pedro's head gets in the way for a bit, but I still think it's pretty cute... I especially like how Rico hops by, then stops and thinks "Hmm... there appears to be nomming going on in the tunnel. I'd better get in on that action."

No comments: