Saturday, February 21, 2009

Weekly Bunnies...

These guys are officially in charge of my kitchen now, but they're too adorable for me to be very concerned about that. Hopefully they're done with their redecorating ideas, though, because their method of communication is a bit... "unsophisticated"...
And, finally, here they are eating their new favorite (non-cranberry) food: arugula! They were eating so frantically that it was hard to get a picture of them that wasn't all blurry...
They're still not real sure about leaving the cage for very long, but hopefully soon I'll get some pictures of them being brave and running around being adorable in a different setting...

2 comments:

Mom said...

These guys are just too cute!

emmo said...

I know! I am powerless against their cuteness... They seem to be doing a lot more snuggling together these days, too, which makes them even cuter...