Monday, November 24, 2008

Week 12 Bucs Post: Welcome Back...

You know, it would have made the Bucs seem like bullies if they hadn't spotted the lowly Lions 17 points before they started playing for reals... I thought that was a very kind gesture.

Not much that I'm in the mood to complain about this game (other than how much I wish Gruden would open up the offense before the Bucs are in a giant hole), but two people to welcome back, both of whom I was very happy to see...

First, a welcome back to Cadillac Williams. I was skeptical, and he still didn't look ready when he crashed into Garcia causing a fumble in the first quarter... but for a guy coming back from what could have been a career-ending injury, he didn't look too bad. With Graham out for the year (*sob*) it will be nice to have him bring us a bit more depth at running back, and the team was pretty fired up to get him back after 14 months...
Secondly, a big welcome back to Ronde Barber... The old Ronde, that is. I loved seeing him tearing things up out there. I'm not ready for him to be too old just yet... Awesome.
Awesome.
Awesome...
Awesome...
Awesome.

Here's hoping we see this Ronde (and an improved Cadillac) next week in the huge game against the Saints...

No comments: